Premier Dermatology & Skin Renewal Center and East Meets West at Premier is the only facility of its kind in the region, offering 3 state-of -the-art divisions in 1 location. Premier is truly "All Things Skin". Premier Dermatology is dedicated to providing a full range of medical, surgical and laser treatments for diseases of the skin in children, adolescents and adults. East Meets West at Premier is our new full-service Medical Spa, with an array of luxurious face and body treatments for both men and women. We serve Northwest Arkansas, Southwest Missouri and Eastern Oklahoma with our convenient location in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Premier Dermatology provides on-site analysis of biopsies giving you the most accurate and quickest results. We provide in-depth treatment of all skin diseases and conditions including acne, warts, skin cancer, eczema and psoriasis. We also provide our patients with the latest advice on skin care and skin cancer. Premier offers Blue Light Photo-dynamic Therapy for acne, rosacea, and precancerous lesions of the skin.
In addition, we provide the latest in laser treatments including laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, and laser treatment for leg and facial veins. Premier offers customized treatments for sun-damaged and aging skin with microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser skin rejuvenation. We also specialize in Botox® treatments to eliminate wrinkles and for excessive sweating.
For questions or to schedule an appointment please call: 479-273-3376(DERM) or toll free 866-973-3376(DERM).
Dr. Missy Clifton is a Proud Member or Affiliate of:
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society for Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatology Society
- Member, National Psoriasis Foundation
- Benton County Medical Society Member 2005-present (Vice President 2006)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Member, American Medical Women's Association
- Member, Arkansas Dermatologic Society