Know Your Symptoms
As your healthcare provider, we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and visitors. For this reason, anyone who is concerned about exposure to coronavirus or has flu-like symptoms should stay home and limit contact with others until any symptoms resolve. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please reschedule your appointment:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
Our Internal Efforts
Please know, we are taking the following extra precautions within all of our clinics:
- Screening staff and sending home anyone with the above mentioned symptoms
- Requiring all staff members to wear protective masks
- Regularly cleaning/disinfecting all surfaces
- Using hand sanitizer or washing hands after every patient contact
About Your Next Visit at Premier Dermatology
To maintain our safety measures, please be prepared to follow our guidelines at your next appointment.
Attend appointments alone unless you are a minor or are unable to make medical decisions.
Bring and wear your own mask or face covering; otherwise, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Be prepared to have your temperature taken when you arrive.
You will also be asked the following questions:
Have you been in been in contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 (within approximately 6ft for a prolonged period) in the past 14 days? Have you been in contact with anyone who is currently being tested for COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever of 100.4+ in the last 2 days?
- Do you currently have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or sudden loss of taste and/or smell
Maintain social distancing and avoid handshakes or unnecessary contact if possible.
*The locations listed above are subject to change and will be monitored as needed per CDC guidelines